Tacten provides technicians and tradesmen who are highly trained, accredited and certified in accordance with their relevant trade body.
As part of our tactical approach to integrated industrial services our skilled technicians are able to safely reach the most difficult to access locations at your facility and carry out all required tasks. There is no large machinery or heavy equipment – just one team of specialist who can get the job done safely and cost effectively.
For work at height Tacten teams can remove the need for traditional scaffold erection, certification, daily inspection requirements and tear down, providing our clients with an immediate savings of time and money.
Our small crews of multi-disciplined technicians mean that the technician who accesses the work is usually the one who completes the task. Our methods have been proven safe for over 20 years and our workmanship is guaranteed.
Some of our expertise and capabilities in this segment include, but are not limited to, the following:
Turn Key projects involving:
- Steam trace
- Heat trace
- Insulation replacement
- Insulation removal
- Tank repairs
- Pipe replacement
- Cable pulls in pipe racks
- PMI programs
- Ice and snow removal
- PMI – Positive Material Identification
- QA – Quality Assurance
- QC – Quality Control
- Rigging and hoisting (flare tip removal and replacement)
- Welding and fabrication (structural/pressure)
- Electrical scopes (lamping, cable pulls, heat trace)
As outlined on our general industry page, the following projects are also within our scope for offshore oil and gas customers:
- Asbestos abatement
- Rope access solutions
- Asset installation – sluice spools, fibre optic cable, flare tip, etc.
- Confined space – rescue services, inspection, maintenance, support for other contractors
- Fall arrest and restraint equipment installation
- General maintenance / operations assistance
- Rescue training
- Shut down / turnaround support
We would love to speak with you about your requirements and projects. Please contact us at email@example.com.