Pulp & Paper
In addition to providing industrial safety training, contracted rescue services confined space, and fall protection/rescue hazard assessments our highly trained technicians are able to undertake a variety of planned maintenance and repair tasks at your facility.
We have been providing the pulp and paper industry with a variety of rope access services for nearly 20 years.
Our technicians and instructors are knowledgeable, informative, familiar with the industry, and provide our clients with the high quality of service that they have come to expect from the access experts – Tacten and its RAT Team.
Our methods are safe and our workmanship is guaranteed.
We would love to speak with you about your requirements and projects. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As outlined on our general industry page, the following projects are also within our scope for offshore oil and gas customers:
- Asbestos abatement
- Rope access solutions
- Asset installation – sluice spools, fibre optic cable, flare tip, etc.
- Confined space – rescue services, inspection, maintenance, support for other contractors
- Fall arrest and restraint equipment installation
- General maintenance / operations assistance
- Rescue training
- Shut down / turnaround support